Mantras to consider…
“A woman who walks in purpose doesn’t have to chase people or opportunities, her light causes people and opportunities to pursue her.”
- Effort is attractive.
- If not now… when?
- Forget bringing “sexy” back, it’s time to bring YOU back!
- Live life by your internal compass, not a clock.
- Be flawed & fabulous: Because perfect doesn’t exist and normal is boring.
- Branding & Style: Because your personality isn’t the first thing people see.
- You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it ~ E. Head
- Its ok to take up space.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- “Everything is energy, match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality” ~ Einstein
- Find your tribe: Your Zebra tribe that cheers “Yea!” while the other horses around yell “Nah!”
- Make it simple but significant ~ Dan Draper
- Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.
- Never be afraid to fall apart because it’s an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.
- A strong woman looks challenge in the face and gives it a wink.
- The authentic self is the soul made visible.
- Don’t deliver a product, deliver an experience.
- Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it, autograph your work with excellence.
- Think like the person you want to become.
“Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can become who you were meant to be in the first place.”
I Promise To…
- Design a personal brand credible and worthy enough of introducing you to your ideal clients.
- Bring consistency, cohesion and charisma to every element of your personal brand.
- Identify the details that make you iconic and memorable.
- Be strategic and symbolic with every intention you have.
- Design visual statements that speak for you.
- Offer your clarity, perspective and direction while calibrating your internal GPS.
- Share with you my proven process to reinvent without the identity crisis.
- Support you in showing up, speaking up and standing out.
Personal branding is more than having a logo, business cards and an active website.
It’s a way to organize the army of professionals, perspectives and opinions “should-ing” all over your passion and purpose.
The “je ne sais quoi” of branding is consistency, cohesion and charisma.
You may not know how it’s done but you can easily recognize when it’s been done right.
Allow me to be your designer, consultant, creative director and project manager.
To share with you my recipe for success and proven process for personal branding.
Phase 1: Discover & Design
Take a deep dive of personal discovery and intuitive design. Examine who you want to be in this phase of your life, where you are now verse where you want to be and ultimately how you want to show up, speak up and stand out. Experience this through questionnaires, self assessments and a VIP Discovery Session.
Self Assessments & Questionnaires
- My Discovery Questionnaire
- 360* Iconic Perspective Map
- Customized Self Assessments based on your unique situation and goals. (Topics: persona, brand & style)
My Reflections & Suggestions
- Persona Profile Outline
- Inspiration Mood Board
- Branding, Iconography & Symbolism reflections and suggestions
Phase 2: Implement & Expand
Next focus on strategy, integration and execution. It’s time for you to spread your wings and fly.
- Symbolic Intention (metaphorically, illustrative, verbal, etc.)
- Visual Statements (through your personal branding & style)
- Consistency, cohesion and charisma
Phase 3: Refine
This courtesy call is a friendly check-in to see what’s working, what isn’t & what you might want more of… The intention here is to refine, focus and polish our results.
- Calibrating your internal GPS
- Understanding you will constantly be evolving, it’s a continuous and cyclical process.
PURITY AND AUTHENTICITY: Above all else.
EMPOWERING OTHERS DURING LIFE’S TRANSITION PHASES: Offering perspective, clarity, direction and hope.
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY: Efficiency, attentiveness and dedicated.
EMBRACING INNOVATIVE & INTUITIVE TECHNIQUES: For an out-the-box approach and results.
METICULOUS DETAILEs: Being cohesive and consistent.
STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS: 360* perspective, self-evaluation and systematic organization.
BEING RESOURCEFUL, COLLABORATIVE AND WELL CONNECTED
APPRECIATING THE UNIQUENESS AND CHARISMA IN OTHERS: Their authentic confidence.
MAINTAINING A REPUTABLE REPUTATION: One that’s respected, referred & remembered by its community and clients.
Certified Personal Branding Consultant through the Studio for Image Professionals
~ Are we a good fit for one another? ~
(Follow your interest and click to your next step)